How to Enrol
The Centre operates with an age band structure to ensure a balance of ages in each section, and an even flow of children transitioning from the Infant and Toddler Sections to the Young Children Sections.
Full time: To occupy a full time place a child must be enrolled for at least 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday inclusive.
Part time: Part time places are divided into morning and afternoon sessions or two or three full days per week. A minimum of 3 hours per session (morning or afternoon), or for a full day session 6 consecutive hours is required for a booking.
- Morning session: between the hours of 7.45 am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon session: between the hours of 12.30pm to 5.15pm
What Happens Next?
Three things will determine whether a place is available:
- The age of your child. i.e. is there a vacancy in the relevant age band?
- The type of place that you want i.e. part time or full time.
- There is nobody on the waiting list who matches a vacant slot.
You will be then be contacted by phone or email. A letter of confirmation will be sent and a $50.00 non-refundable booking fee will be requested to confirm the booking.
If there is no vacancy that matches your request, your child will be placed on the waiting list and offered a place when it becomes available.